when your hand is on fire, all you have to do is scream

Tuesday, October 9 at 10:30 PM
FX, Morning Ceremonies and Impulse
HAPPY!!: :
BEWARE! Contagious: paiba-iba...

Okay.
So today was fun... I guess. Hahaha.

Nice. (i'm reinstalling YM again. hopefuly, it'd be fixed na. it get's annoying to keep on having to restart it because i'm not receiving anything on the message window.)
Haha! Well. I slept at around 1:30 last night.
So yes. As expected this time, I fell asleep. Thrice pa. Hahaha.

Where was I?
Yes, I was in the part where I was talking about how nothing much happened.
Other than the fact that we sorta talked na. Sorta.
Why sorta? Because we didn't say everything we wanted to say. Hay.
We really need to list them down... Hahaha!

Okay then.
Off to FX. Yes. It was tiring.
Yesterday, I got neck and stomach pain after the crunches.
Now, we ran! WAAAA!
Kulang na lang they make us swim while singing. Hahaha!

Well. That song has got me thinking about morning ceremonies.
I mean, it's really evident that I'm the only dominant voice in class who sings Lupang Hinirang and recites the oath.
I got myself to think about it. WHY? Why do I keep doing it? It's not like the other's sing too. It's not like anyone actually cares. It's not like the I have the best voice in class. (In fact, there are times naririnig ng buong class ang mga flat ko. Hahaha! That's how quiet they are.)
Then, I just thought. Why not do it? Why should I conform to everyone else when I can stand out (as a unique human being made in the likeness of God. Haha!)
WHY should I run my finger through the flames? Just because.

Hahaha.
After FX, while waiting for CJ's dad, I lied down on the 6C's plaza. I've always wanted to do that. In fact, I've always wanted to lie down on the patio's green grass and on the walkway bridge.
Hay. Reminds me of the time I threw Sean's clipboard and papers off the walkway bridge.... just for the heck of it. Hahaha. It was fun and crazy. That's me... crazy. Hahaha

Well. That's all for now, I've gotta make up for all my lost sleep. Haahaha!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

2 reps.:

Unknown said...

Yesterday, I got neck and stomach pain after the crunches.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy! nag-wo-work-out na si luis. hahahahaha. joke.

Then, I just thought. Why not do it? Why should I conform to everyone else when I can stand out (as a unique human being made in the likeness of God. Haha!)

okaaaaaaaay. wow. you've thought really deep. lol.

and where's the walkway bridge? HS to Gr. 6 or HS to MPC?

luis.m said...

op kors not. wesley is maing us sing while doing crunches just because we're not awake. hay.

i know. hahaha i'm so philosophical these days!

u know the walkway from the faculty workroom towards the library? well... they opened the roof of that thing so its a new walkway from the avr to the chinese workroom.