sa manlulupig, di ka pasisiil

Tuesday, October 23 at 6:54 PM
Filipino, Soc Sci and Auditions

Busy... DND!!t*: 10.23: 7.31
BEWARE! Contagious: Rent...
62 days till Christmas!


Wow. Haha.
The exams are tomorrow na. Hahaha. Am'bilis-bilis ng panahon! Sobra! Hindi ako makapaniwala na iilang araw na lang at sem break na! Weeee!

Hahaha.
Hopefully, I get high on he QTs. My goal is to get a high score on the Filipino QT if not perfect. Why? I have to make up for my low scores in the quiz and the LT.

It was soooo sad. But today I'm happy again! I was able to spot a correction in counting in the LT. So instead of 79%, my score became 85%. Yeah! Hahaha. As for that really low quiz, I'm positive it's gonna be high. You can bet on it. LOL.

Anyhow. It's so sad. No plus points for SocSci.
Stupid instincts. Stupid memory. Agh. Hahaha. La lang. LOL.

Well. I was just listening to Rent and "Magic To Do." << someone's audition piece. haha.
For some reason, I want to audition. Hahaha.
But I won't. hahaha! I'm doing lights. Right, Stacey?
I wonder who's prod this time... and if my help is needed. Haha!

Actually. Not much to talk about. Haha.
Back to studying.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: