come and join us!

Sunday, October 14 at 3:31 PM
FX Night 2

HAPPY!!

*s: 10.14: 4.01
BEWARE! Contagious: Pac's Life...


Wow! Enjoy ako sobra!
I LOOOOOOVE FX! Weeeee.

Pics are available na on my Multiply by the time you're reading this.
Sorry. Not for all to see. Some are too explicit. Others are too much of spoiler. Haha!

Before I begin, I'd like to say that I enjoyed this FX Night so much. Hahaha.
Nothing beats first experiences though. Hahaha.
When I compared it to IGNITE, I enjoyed this one more. It sort of makes me wish there was still such a thing as class night 'coz, yes, i am definite that our class lacks unity. (right, mr.m?)

Anyhow, I shall begin.
I woke up early Friday morning to pack my stuff. Hahaha. I got to sleepy the night before to actually do it. Hahaha. And then CJ picked me up, and we went to Watson's to get some stuff for FX. Hahaha!

When, we arrived they were having their morning *ehem*, and they made us do this thing on envelopes. Naaliw ako kaya I took pictures of it. LOL.
Anyhow. Since the last FX, kakaunti lang ng mga pics ko, I took out my camera as early as this time para makapagkuha ng pictures. Hahaha. Napuno pa nga ang memory card ko'eh. Hahaha.

Anyhow, we ate lunch and then we talked about ARS POETICA. Tapos, we watched a movie: Mighty Aphrodite. Hahaha. It was nice. Hahaha. Watching it reminded me of my Choral Recitation and how it would be so much better if I saw this movie early on. If i had seen it, I would've copied the style of the Greek chorus. Hahaha. I was amazed.

Well, I saw where it was going. Based on this, we had a workshop to retool some scenes to make it more like the Greek chorus. It turned out greater, which meant cancelling the full run the next day. Awwww.
The problem now is.... can they be distinguished?

Anyhow. We ate dinner right after. And then, we had some "team-building" workshops right after. Hahaha.

The first one was PRUWY. There was a part wherein I couldn't feel anyone anymore. It was really scary! A few second later, I had goosebumps up my back and I felt this strange sensation of horror.... again. Hahaha!
Anyhow, after processing this activity, I felt guilty since I was the point of the angle whenever the pruwy chain moved. Yes, I am competitive. Hahaha.

The third one was the newspaper dance. Germs carried me for this one. I was really terrified. I thought I'd fall. Hahaha. Buti na lang Jeff was there. Kundi, lintik kang bata ka!

Anyhow, we had another activity right after. I didn't do much though... does this mean I'm too goody-goody? Hahahaha. Or am I just forgetful? Anyhow, this ended up to what CJ calls "the emo lecture hall. Haha!" Many hugs were exchanged here. Hahaha.

After naman, we had another activity. It reminded me of parables because I used Avenue Q and Closeup as "analogies." Hahaha! We ended this one at around 2am. Hahaha!

We slept at 2:30 (well, at least, I did.). Most of them were socializing until Mr.Legs had the lights shut. Hahaha. But they were still telling ghost stories and what-not. Hahaha.

Morning came and I was the last to awake. Hahaha! Being a night-person, I was really groggy. I meditated over the food. I laid my hand on the hot chocolate. I had deep thoughts on tooth brushes and I was very, very quiet.
But right after brushing my teeth and washing my face, I was all up and hyper again. Hahaha. I went on to the quad to stay under the sun. Hahaha. After getting my does of Vitamin D, I went back in all hyper. Hahaha!

We took a bath sa may swimming pool. And then we watched the trailer of Sweeney Todd. I wanna watch it! WEEEEEEE! Then we watched these three people who showed us Shakespeare. SOBRANG NAKAKATAWA! Grabe. I couldn't believe it. Haha. I enjoyed so much. Especially iyong fast forward, faster and backwards. Hahaha.
I loved Ofelias death scene. Hahaha. Splash ugh! This led to our workshop wherein we did the Chocolate War in 10 mins. (more like 17)

It was at this point when my foot started to hurt. Ms.A noticed and SanLu laughed when I was limp-running. Hahaha. I dunno why, but it just hurt when I stood up. This isn't the first time though. Hahaha! It was also at this point when my cam was dead. It was a good thing I was brought extra batteries. I still couldn't believe that my battery was able to last this long. Hahaha!

So yeah. We made letters at this point. We also ate lunch at the same time. Hahaha.
DanceX even arrived to practice for their elims. Hahaha. Good luck! They made me wonder: "Their voice projection is sooo much better? Or is it because it's easier to echo in the canteen"

Anyhow, we retooled the some scenes from this point onwards. I was able to contribute ideas. But most of the scenes weren't mine so I went off to go cam-whorring, chatting or sleeping. (yeah, i fell asleep in the audience area.... and went on to serious stiff neck.)

Oh yeah... SORRY STACEY! It was an accident. :((

Anyhow. We were already processing when my dad suddenly called. Damn. Hayz.
I missed whatever comments there were, the envelope thinggies and the usual group pic. Waaa!
I feel so guilty. Waaa!

Anyhow, that's all for now. I have to go cram homework and put captions. Hahaha!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: