alab ng puso

Saturday, October 20 at 12:14 AM
Hell Week
la lang...f: 10.20: 12.47
BEWARE! Contagious: Moving On - Elliot Yamin
65 days till Christmas!...

Well, I'm about to sign in to well-deserved sleep. Hay.
My bed is calling me, but I still want to blog.

Of blogs.
Well. I shall try to fix how my blog looks like. Maybe make/find a new background.
I noticed I blogged straight from Sunday to Thursday. It seemed impossible for hell week. But woah! Hahaha. No wonder I've been sleeping late...??? LOL.
And yes, I'm a lot of line away from finishing Lupang Hinirang. LOL.

Of Lupang Hinirang.
I was helping Kim out with his project in the morning. I noticed that, once again, no one was singing. I wonder. Was it because Mr Marana wasn't there? Hahaha.
Well, they did sing louder during CLE class. I wonder. I wonder.
You know what, for some reason, I keep thinking I'm messing up the lyrics even if I'm not. Haha! Hay. It's sad that it's like we're having an oral test. I'm the one taking it... everyone else just listening to me sing.... badly.

Of oral tests.
Grabe! Two oral tests on one day. Naks! The first was Chinese. They interviewed me about the song, and then we sang it in front. I kept forgetting the lyrics. It was so sad, but no worries: I don't think they noticed. Laoshi was so proud of us pa nga eh. Hahaha! So proud she moved the long test. Yey!
The second orals was that of English. Unexpected that I was the seventh to be called! ANNOYING. Anyhow, as usual, I was shaking uncontrolably. I mean even when I wasn't saying anything, my mouth kept moving, and I couldn't write well because my hands kept shaking too. Hay! Anyhow, I got a tentative 94. WEEEE! Hopefully, he picks those who gave me a high score. Hahaha!

Of tests.
Well. We had the Filipino long test that day too. Actually, I forgot about it the whole day. It was only till I asked Kim why Ms.Tina was counting was I reminded that we were to have our long test that day. HAYYYYY CARRRRRAMBA! It was so hard! But I have to keep fighting for what I think is right.... para sa akin ang kingdom of heaven. Hahaha.

Of CLE.
Grabe that creative synthesis. I slept past 1 last night doing it. Then, I fell asleep. I suddenly woke up on my bed. After 5 seconds, I tried to recall: "I never laid myself down on the bed. That must mean.... AGHH!!" I rushed into the bathroom, then I rushed taking a bath. All that just so I can go finish my synthesis. Hay.
I just passed it tonight.... 12. Hahaha! If I was told earlier, I wouldn't have strained me that early un the morning. Hahaha!
By the way, that morning, the school bus arrived just when I was printing the last page. Galing ng timing!

Of the school bus.
For some weird reason, I sat on the front seat of the bus. Hahaha. I always stay at the back, but now I enjoy the front seat. Hahaha. It's really spacious and it's not an eye sore. Hahahaha.
Back when I was sitting there, I was able to see through the eyes of manong... how he had to maneuver through all the cars. But then I still saw how we were compared to the other cars in the street..... slow. Hahaha. Oh yeah, when we reached Ortigas, I fell asleep even if I told myself I wouldn't. Hahaha

Of sleep.
It's one of the worst habits you can have during classtime. But I couldn't avoid it. At least, I'm not that obvious since I'm not really caught.... even if the teacher is right in front of me. LOL.
I'm talking about Chinese. I mean... I dunno. It's just boring, and the AVR is cold. Just perfect. Hahaha.

Of swimming.
GRABE! The first time I got into the water, I was freezing!!! It was soooo cold! I couldn't believe it. Hhahaha. Well, we had our last skill test last Thursday... it was also our last meeting. Hahahaha. Well, I guess I did okay. This is one skill test I didn't stop or anything. Hahaha. After, they let us swim in the deep pool. So fun!

Of FX.
It was fun... tiring though. I was sooooo sabog though. It was annoying! I even missed my cue on the my last speaking scene. Hay! Grabe naman. My performance today... wasn't that good. Waaa. Anyhow, at least I improved on my barker scene, but I know I can do better.
I really have to... read Chocolate War again to get a better feel of my character and read Bakit Baliktad outloud... well, at least just the part about "Kalamaaaaaay!", "Baluuuuuut!", "Sigeeeeeeeee, halukaaaaaaaaaaay!", "Cubao! Cubao! Cubao!" and "PINK NA PANTY ANG TRIP NI LOLA!" LOL. Hahaha.
I'm proud! According to Allen, prod is all done with the work. But come to think of it, they're not. They have to maintain the props, clean the stage, check for the sofa and ball!

Hey! How are my transitions? :D LOL.

BTW.
The last highlight of these last two days is that of ........
It's getting too out-of-hand already.
But we're ready na. Really ready. Hahaha. We can do this!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

3 reps.:

Unknown said...

maybe it's just because most xaverian boys don't like singing... anything. pati mass songs rin ayaw nila eh.

But I have to keep fighting for what I think is write.... para sa akin ang kingdom of heaven. Hahaha.

right! not write! hahahaha. that lack of sleep is getting to you. ako rin ganyan eh. haha. lalo na sa chat! i hate my knows and nows! di naman pareho ang pronunciations eh.

i can tell you're really passionate about your acting. haha. good for you! and... i think i know the last highlight of the week. haha. not sure cause i'm not giving it much thought. but i think the entry's tags say something. lol.

luis.m said...

u know what.... i frequently misuse both of them these days. hahaha!

ang galing ah! pati sa tags, hinanapan ng clue! lol. tell u about it when wwe catch up on each other. Hahaha!

Unknown said...

of course! that's precisely why i'm very particular about my tags. if i want a vague entry, i make sure the tags don't give it away. hahaha. see, i'm observant?