sa dagat at bundok

Wednesday, October 24 at 12:26 PM
QT Day 1

la lang...w: 10.24: 12.30
BEWARE! Contagious: Your Guardian Angel...
61 days till Christmas!

Well. It was the first day of the exams. Lem'me just say that I didn't study as well the night before so the result of this may be really crappy. Hahaha.

So. I woke up. Wasn't able to eat breakfast... that well.
School bus arrived just when I sat down, so I just made a peanut butter sandwich. Wow. What a good breakfast for a test day. Hahaha.
Hoping to make up for it, I bought the worst pasta ever made during recess. Ugh!

Well. I was late today. Annoying traffic. We were stuck in Ortigas the whole time. Naku.
I arrived exactly as the bell rang, so I rushed to the classroom. Hahaha. Mrs. Cacacho even greeted me good luck. Hahaha!

I was excited. I was in the fourth year.... so.... AIRCON! Weeee! Hahaha!

Well. Math was okay... I guess. Not that hard. It was a good thing I reviewed, I spotted a lot of mistakes. Had I not.... lintik kang bata ka. Overall, I think I did well. I was sure about my answers. Except for this stubborn one entitle SOLVE AND CHECK. Hahaha. Out of desparation, I put in empty set. Later on, Kim said it was so easy!: 2. Hay.
I'm not that confident of my answers... and that's good because when I am, I commit a lot of errors. Well... that's according tomy test-taking history. Hahaha!

English was okay, too.
Literature was far easier. Meaning one thing: I hate short stories!!! I prefer poems and this speech(?). Hahaha. My essay was... I think good. I should get high.
And I'm quite unsure about the tenses though. Let's hope he accepts my complex sentence rule. Haha!

Well. we had a Science quiz right after. And I was almost late for the bus. And that's all. Hahaha/
Now, the dreaded Filipino and SocSci combination.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: