when you're tired and lonely

Thursday, October 4 at 9:03 PM
Leg Pain, Late, LT and Filipino
Super Stressed!*t: 10.04: 10.13
BEWARE! Contagious: Hate That I Love You...
I totally NEED sleep. Seriously.
Hahaha. In a few days, hell week will be over, and I can live happily ever after.

So yeah. Last night, whilst I was sleeping, I suddenly woke up to a strange sensation in my leg. It, however, is not abnormal to me. It's happened so many times before in more painful ways imaginable. This time, I was able to suppress it before it actually hurt a lot.
Yes. It's as though something inside my calf split into two. Somewhat like fibers. I dunno if this is just cramps, but I was in pain.

When I woke up in the morning, I felt okay... until I stood up. God. I couldn't walk. As in, I was limping wherein I had to jump on one leg just to get somewhere. It hurt.
By the time I was in the bathroom, I had already started to stretch my leg, so I could stand normally already. Hahaha.

Anyhow, I was late today. Naks naman.
Yes. The school bus took sooooo long. I walked from MTQ towards Gate 14. Had my leg not been in pain, I would've ran. When I was on the first flight of stairs, I had been stopped by Mr. Posadas. Wow. My first late arrival of the school year. Haha!

Who am I to blame? The school bus.
Which part? It's either my bus mates or the driver.
I'm going for the driver since we were never late last year even if we had 5 more students than this year. Anyhow, I would notice it anyway. On a free road, he'd run at 20kph. Naks.

Come science class, I found out my LT score: 93% Not too bad! Hahaha.

And then, there was English class. It was our LT and I did not study. Simply because I was busy with other things. But when I took it, it wasn't so hard even if Mr. Perez insisted it was. I like poetry now! When he gave us the weirdest stories in the world, I failed the literature part, but now, I was confident with my answers. Hahaha!

Filipino class was confusing. I've been given some other role for the tula thinggy?
I'm confused now. Hahaha. But as long as I get additional points. I should go bug her tomorrow. Hahaha.

I skipped PE today! Weee.
Why? My leg. Hahaha. I made my dad make an excuse slip.
The annoying thing is that he thinks I just made him make one since I didn't wanna go swimming. Why the hell would I do that?

Anyhow, the whole PE, I taught CJ everything I know about pokus ng pandiwa. Hahaha.
It made me wonder... What if Filipino was taught using English? LOL.
So yes, I taught him everything he needs to know since he barely learned anything from Mr. Cuepo's class. Seems everyone over at B wants to have a rowdy party all the time. I feel sad for him. Hahaha.
Somehow, I feel guilty that I might have confused him a bit. Hehehe.

FX. Okay, so I wasn't as hyper as I was yesterday. I wanna equal that level of craziness. Hayz. Oh well.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: