sorry kinain ko na ang lahat ng benta

Sunday, October 14 at 9:58 PM
Tonight

HAPPY!!

*s: 10.14: 11.06
BEWARE! Contagious: Wicked...


Well. The maid's weren't home, so my dad and I went to Greenhills to eat dinner.
After all the multiplying and blogging, i finally shut the computer down.
Phew! That was a lot of captions. I only looked at it now... those were 223 pictures all in all. I couldn't believe I actually put captions on most of them. Hahaha!
Here's the link:
http://dewe52.multiply.com/photos/album/103/FX_Night_2_?replies_read=14
not everyone can see it though. hehe.

And for the ACXSION pictures, I added more:
http://dewe52.multiply.com/photos/album/100/ACXSION?replies_read=4

Anyhow, we left na at around 7+.
My dad found a new way to address my tardiness. Haha.
But at least, he said he'd be less grumpy. Haha. Let's see about that. LOL.
I'm not late na kaya. This morning, I was early. It was my mom naman who was late. LOL.

So when we arrived, I lost my sense of direction. Hahaha!
We went to the DIY first. Got pissed at first 'coz I already lined up on the extremely long line. Hahaha. But okay na rin. Hahaha.

We crossed the road and we passed by Toby's. Hahaha.
My dad saw the slippers they were selling, and said: "I'll buy you new slippers 'coz when we go out you always use those pambahay." YEY!
I HAVE NEW SLIPPERS!
They're not Havaianas but they're all right! Hehehe. Crossing that off my list.
(now i want new rubber shows, sneakers, a wii and a digicam (thin with a big screen)) LOL!

So we ate in Yellow Cab. Hahaha. Yum. Lol.
That's mostly it. Hahaha.
I'm gonna go back to the CLE interviews. Ack!

By the way, Babsi, you're making me bleed right now.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: