you can't put your finger there

Wednesday, October 3 at 9:34 PM
Bus, Breakfast, English, UP Field Trip and FX
Super Stressed!w: 10.03: 9.38
BEWARE! Contagious: Avenue Q...

So today, I was almost late.
It's become an annoying habbit for the school bus to have to be late during assembly day. Luckily, there wasn't an assembly. Instead, we filled in our PSAT. hahaha.

Before being late though, I was late myself. The school bus arrived right when I was about to eat breakfast. So yeah. I put the Spaghetti in a tupperware and into my bag and planned to eat it later.

There was this part that was so racist. It said mark you race.
They're so discriminative against Africans. Sure, there was "Black or African American" but what about those who live in Africa? Hmmm? Hahaha! La lang.

Anyhow, we had the Science talk after this.
Right. Hmmm.....

By this time, my stomach was grumbling! Argh.
I've learned breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Hayz.
So I must take a bath fast to eat. Hehehe.

English class, I taught Julius how not to fail past perfect. Hahaha. Hopefully, he passes the LT tomorrow. Or at least the past perfect part.

I'd just like to say I am so screwed regarding tenses. ARGH!
I perfected the Past Perfect quiz (not to mention the poetry quiz), but I got a 16 lang sa Simple Present vs PResent Progressive. Shoot! That's supposed to be easier. Hahahaha!
Then, I remember I wanted to sleep right after that test, so I didn't review. Figures. Hahaha! (just wanna say I saw how the water smudged my writings on that quiz.)

Besides this, Mr. Perez gave us instructions for the next portfolio activity. It says talk about your idol. First thing that came to my mind: Helena Bonham Carter. WOAH! Hahaha. Very weird. Baliw (well, at least sa Harry Potter) ang idol ko? Hmmm. Nice.

And then recess. I ate my breakfast. Plus a pizza. Weee.

Then the Math contest. I made a mistake on the very easy practice question simply because Carlos gave me the wrong info. BUT KIM.. AT LEAST PRACTICE LANG YON! WALANG KATUMBAS NA POINTS! Anyhow... we won third place!!! Galing natin, 2C! hahaha.

So after, it was Soc Sci class.
I just figured that among all my subjects, sa klase lang ni Mrs. Lugay ako nag-eenjoy nang tunay. Hayz. Yan talaga ang ni-lo-look forward ko. Hahaha. (except newsday. i hate the news)

So after, we had our field trip. Hahaha.
We went to UP! Hahaha.
I slept in the bus. hahaha! When I woke up, hanap kaagad ako ng kendi. Pero walang meron at bawal bumili. Waaa! As in the whole day, I've been craving for some kind of candy.
So we went to Miranda Hall first for the some kind of institute.

And then we went all around UP to find Albert Hall.
As in we went around in circles for like 20 minutes? Hahahha. Naks.
In front of it was written:
"You think ur in control?... HAHAHA!!! God bless your soul..."
Freaky. (even Carlo and everyone in the bus agrees) I was thinking who would do that.

When we found it, so we had a tour. Hahaha.
Nice. The first room was my 2nd favorite. Hahaha.
And then in the second room, the girl there touched a carcinogenic. Tsk tsk.
In the third room, the people kept laughing. Hahaha. Binasa ko pa ang mga notes nila: "Manlilibre si...." "Uyy! <3" "Graduation" at kung anu-ano pa. Hahaha!

In the fourth room, the girl was soo....
she kept giving us the most advanced information ever. Info overload! Hahaha.

In the waiting room for the fifth room, we talked with our tour guides. Hahaha. Stuff like that. hahaha. And then we went in. The Fil-Jap student there let us play with the water-sucking-in-micrometers thingamajig. Hahaha. I forgot the name, but it starts with P. Hahaha.

Anyhow, I had fun, but we finished at that agency at 5 na. And suuuppppeeeerrrr traffic pa.
On the way home, I was contemplating about being late for FX. Hahaha. Yan talaga iniisip.
Well, they kept singing in the bus, and an'daming mga pakulo si Ariel. Hahaha!

Well, when we got there, I walked to the Lecture Hall. By the time I was by the stairs, I was like all normal. But then I kept seeing things all over the place. There was this strange feeling someone/thing was following me. I kept seeing silhouettes in the plants, cars and in the canteens. Finally, I went mad and ran and screamed to the Lecture Hall. Hahaha.

I got in just in time for the run. And I was really hyper. Maybe it's because of the adrenaline kanina. Hahaha! Anyhow, I enjoyed our second run. WEee....

MANOOD HO KAYO.
The Tula thing on Friday. At the patio.
Notable guests... Mrs.X, Mr. Pinlac, Mr. del Prado and others!
And see FX! Wee. (bakit wala kami sa poster?)

Well, I have to go on with my CLE parable now. I just have to record it.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: