mo'y tagumpay na nagniningning

Saturday, October 27 at 8:54 PM
Medicals and What-not.
la lang...s*: 10.27: 9.12
BEWARE! Contagious: For the Better...
58 days till Christmas!

Hehehe. I got some stuff crossed out of my list na. Hahahaha!
Let's see.
1. Medical, FX, Ayala and Cemetery <<-- non-negotiable events
2. Read The End, Eats, Shoots and Leaves and An Acceptable Time
3. Scan pictures.
4. Exercise
5. Fix my dreaded school stuff.
6. Fix my computer icons. Eek.
7. Watch Wicked.
8. Watch Heroes.
9. Watch movies online.
10. Fix calendar.
Weeeeeee! Hahahaha.

Okay. So I did have my medical exam today. Hahaha. Not quite what I expected... but it was good. Hahahaha! Lol. The blood-taking part still hurt. Hahaha. But I over-exagerated. Or maybe it was just that the girl taking it was skereee. Hahahaha.

The whole place--Fort Med--was really cold. But it was nice. They were Halloween-themed actually. In fact, they were talking in the staffroom (that's where I ate breakfast). They said na this Halloween, they'll be wearing costumes. Hahaha! So scary na lang sa mga magpapakuha ng dugo tapos nakascary costume. Especially for the kids. hahaha! Plano nga ng receptionist mag-dress up as mental patient. Tapos pag kinausap ang mga tao... egh.... Hahahaha!

Well. While waiting in the waiting room, I finally finished The End. Wow. Loved their story. But it felt bitin. :( Hahaha.
So, I started An Acceptable Time na. I dunno. It feels bland. But I'm only in Chapter 4 so who knows. Hahaha!

Anyhow. We went in to Greenhills to buy a jar right after. Aghh. Nuisance.
Well, when we got home, I dropped into my bed and fell asleep.
Grabe, I slept so long. I didn't eat breakfast and awoke at 4. Hahaha!

Well, after eating merienda, I watched Wicked... thanks CJ for the CD! Hahaha!
I liked it. Hahahaha. It was really nice and funny. Especially the allusions to the Wizard of Oz. haha!

Well. Here I am. I plan to sleep early tonight. LOL.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: