y no me dejas ni tan solo la esperanza

Sunday, October 7 at 8:48 PM
The Philippines.

Super Stressed!*s: 10.07: 8.54
BEWARE! Contagious: Adios - J.Lo...

Wow. What a time to be talking about this. Especially right after the Pacquaio match. Hehe.

Well. I've been hard at work on my Filipino research.
What's it about? It's about Filipino Values.
More specifically about those needed in order for the country to develop. Hahaha. I put some focus on the lack of these values in our generation. Haha.

What can I say, I've searched SOOOOOO much sites. it's really hard to do about this. In fact, I haven't done any other homework aside from this. Hahaha!

My main source of info would be
Bakit Baliktad Magbasa ng Libro ang Mga Pilipino? Mga Kuwentong Barbero ni Bob Ong.
Yeah, i know. It's a comedy book. Mostly satirical. But that's only the first half. The second half is more serious and is where I got the info to base my research essay on.

Once again, I've been inspired.
Yeah. I've read half the book, and it never seems to fail to make me wonder about what will happen to our country. (I really recommend you read this book. It's comedy + inspiration. That's why I love Bob Ong's books. Hahaha!)

Will we ever succeed? Will we ever see a better future?
Will we at least get anywhere?

What's happened to our people? What happened to all these values we're famous for?
Will all of us Filipinos at least get anywhere?

Hope is one thing. Actually getting it accomplished is another.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: