kailan pa ma'y di magdidilim

Tuesday, October 30 at 6:10 PM
FX, BC & Sched
la lang...t: 10.30: 6.25
BEWARE! Contagious: No Hay Igual...
55 days till Christmas!

Alright. I'm sooo tired after FX practice. So pawis kasi. Hehehe.
All I can say is that I'm really afraid...
I don't wanna continue the sentence. Hehehe. You might think wrong.

By the way. We're selling tickets na.
You can reserve with me para di ka mawalan ng ticket on Tuesday. (sana. Haha!) Hehehehe. Manood kayo. hahaha. Nov 9, 10, 16 & 17. THE CHOCOLATE WAR Did I mention there are discounts? IM me na lang. Haha!

Anyhow, I opened the book today, and rediscovered new things about my character.
Apperently, he has a senior. He is totally afraid of Brother. He is fun-loving. He gets his Math all wrong (as in more wrong than I thought he would). He wants to be a jock. He has his own Chevrolet. He idolizes one guy more than the other although this other guy is more powerful. He can be a double agent. And sooo much more. This will soooooooo help with my characterization. Can you guess who I am na? Hahaha!

Anyhow. I plan to re-read those scenes again. And those script.
Practice the accent, the barker (with the help of Bakit Baliktad...?), the projection and the emotion. Hahaha! Wish me luck!

.-.

Well. I'm still on episode 4 of Heroes. It loads so damn slow. Waaa! I'm so excited na. Hahaha!
The Irish scenes make me wanna try an Irish accent. hahaha! I've been copying them. LOL.

Anyhow. I should really plan a sched for doing all my stuff:

TONIGHT:
- watch Heroes

WEDNESDAY:
- Fix school stuff
- Fix calendar
- Fix computer
- (fix my playlist)

THURSDAY:
- book-reading day

FRIDAY:
- work on my character

Apparently, I can't do most of my plans. But oh well.
Even my "homework." But I have an excuse: "eh kasi Trisha is here." Pinapa-scan ba naman sa akin ang lahat ng baby pictures. First of all, this damned computer doesn't have enough space. Second, I'm not that matiyaga. Last, I HAVE A LIFE TOO YOU KNOW! Hay.

Let's hope for the best. I need a shower. Haha. It's sooo friggin hot. Haha~!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: