sa simoy at sa langit mong bughaw

Wednesday, October 24 at 8:16 PM
Reviewers, Auds and Aids
la lang...w: 10.24: 9.11
BEWARE! Contagious: SBC Packers...
61 days till Christmas!

Well. As I'm typing, I'm listening to SBC Packers. Hahaha!
Hilarious! lol.
Is beyry deyngerus to pack a cack!

Anyhow, I just finished the Soc Sci review a few hours ago. Hahaha. It was hard work but it's worth it. It's not the reviewer though that helps me review. It's the making of the reviewer. When I actually read the info and then put it down, the info stays in my head. The reviewer is just there for cramming; the making is the reviewing process itself. LOL.
(That's why nagtaka ako kay Paul when he made the CLE reviewer last year and did do so well. Hahaha. No offence meant there.)
Well, for most of my subjects, my notebooks are beautiful so I don't have to make reviewers for them na. Not to say that SocSci's notes are disorganized. They are... but it isn't easy to read info on a list as compared to if it is on a table. Hahaha.

Listening to Rent and sending auds songs to Kim makes me want to audition. Lol.
But, as I said, I'm not. Hahaha. I wanna rest muna. Hahahaha!

Well. Just taking a rest. Hahaha.
Back to work then.

BTW. I got news from Joaq's stat:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071020103343.htm
A cure for HIV/AIDS??

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: