ang kislap ng watawat

Friday, October 26 at 10:05 PM
The End, Science and CLE, FX and Sembreak.
HAPPY!!f: 10.26: 10.15
BEWARE! Contagious: I'll Cover You - Rent...
59 days till Christmas!

First off:
SEM BREAK NAAAAAAAAA!
Weeeeeeee!

Anyhow.
Let's start off with last night. Curiosity got the best of me. So right after studying, I read The End. (Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events Book the Thirteenth.) I got the fever again. Hahahaha! I'm very intrigued to find out what happened. Hahaha.
Basta, I fell asleep last night at 11:30 reading the book. Hahah. I'm on Chapter 9 na. Haha!

Well.
I got to school. Started having tutoring lessons whatever. Science was okay. But the essay was what I feared the most. I had no idea about the application of the Human Genome Project. I just made wild guesses: curing, tracing and forensics. I shoulda listened to Babsi more.
Other than that, I think I did well. Hahaha!

Recess. Then, the last: CLE.
It was fair. Hahahaha! They really made you think... which is good. Hhahaha!

So my ranking. From "not a cause of depression" to "worst cause of depression."
CLE, SocSci and Math
Science tied with English







Filipino

Yeah, that bad. AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Anyhow. Oh well.

Sean made me libre right after. Thanks, Sean!
Sorry nga pala na na-cancel. Hahahaha.
That fish fillet (accompanied with tons of laughter) was delicious!

So we had a whole run of the play today.
For me, AGH! I thought it was okay BUT
1. There was no prod-cast interaction. It's as if the props (and their boxes) never existed.
2. Forgetfulness. Yes. We've forgotten a lot of the blocking over the short break. Hay. Oh well.

Anyhow, we were looking for a new creative committtee. Hahhaha!
I was almost stage manager. Almost. Phew!
I still wanna work on prod and lights! Hahahaha!
I'm now officially Stacey's assistant! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hahahaha!

Well. We almost didn't have auditions.
But then.... buti na lang we did.
2 people shocked me: Kevin and CJ.
Kevin: didn't think u could sing. I'm amazed. Hahaha!
CJ: ANG LANDI MO!!!!
La lang. Hahahaha! Good luck, guys! (By guys, I didn't mean only you but everyone else as well. Hahahaha!)

Hmmm.
I was part of the what-do-u-call-it-decision-makers-for-the-audition-people.
It was nice being in there. Really got a lot of insights. Hehehe.
And what Mr.Legs said about the h2... that's true. Hahaha.

Anyhow. H2! WE NEED PEOPLE TO AUDITION!
Guys, we have a new musical. Just IM me for the info.
I promise: being in FX will be the best decision you'll ever make!

Anyhow. I'm squirting my water bottle now. I'm not allowed to drink starting 10:30pm. Which is.... NOW! Why? I'm having my medical checkup tomorrow.
YIKES! I don't want them to take any more blood! NO SHOTS! NO SHOTS! NO SHOTS! AGHHHHH!
Anyhow. Wish me luck.

BTW.
It's sembreak, yet I haven't made a list of things to do pa. Hmmm. Let's see.
1. Medical, FX, Ayala and Cemetery <<-- non-negotiable events
2. Read The End, Eats, Shoots and Leaves and An Acceptable Time
3. Scan pictures.
4. Exercise
5. Fix my dreaded school stuff.
6. Fix my computer icons. Eek.
7. Watch Wicked.
8. Watch Heroes.
9. Watch movies online.
10. Fix calendar.
Hmm.. 10 things. Hahaha! Possible!
Well. Gotta get sleep. Gotta wake up at 6 because of the medicals. Damn.
(But I'll read another chapter of The End muna.)

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: