not all spices are spicy

Sunday, October 7 at 1:56 PM
Shang
la lang...*s: 10.07: 2.21
BEWARE! Contagious: Do It Well - J.Lo...

Pacquiao won.... again. Hehehe.
Not that I'm anti. I'm not anti coz he reps the Philippines. But I feel it's gotten into his head too much. Hihihihi.

In other news, J.Lo has a new single. Weeee.
And yeah... it's in English. Hahaha.

Last night, we went to Shang to watch... No Reservations.
Not really something that I was looking forward to. In fact, I haven't been looking forward to any movie. Hihihi.

I enjoyed. It's not really the best movie I've watched. But the story's real nice.
Nabilisan nga lang ako sa ending. Hahaha.
I love the steak scene. Hahaha. It's like she was going to kill someone. Hahaha!

Somehow, it made me wanna make pizza. Yes. As in with dough. Hahaha.
It also made me wanna make a cake. Iyong mga magaganda't masasarap. Hahaha!
Wow. I'm hungry again.

Speaking of food, I've got chocklits in the fridge! <3 Hahaha.
Tito Bobby just arrived. Haha.
I miss Mr. Goodbar, Krackel and Hershey's!!!! <3 Yummy!

Anyhow. After the movie, we went to Starbucks.
I oredered their Signature Iced Hot Chocolate. Haha. I'm still wondering how something hot can be iced. Hahhaha! I didn't enjoy it that much since their was an overload of cinnamon. Hahaha!
I also got their sinless trio. Yummy. But a tad too sweet for me. Hahaha.

Well. I gotta go cram. :-h
best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: