ang bitwin at araw niya

Monday, October 29 at 4:25 PM
Ayala, Shang & Stardust
HAPPY!!m: 10.29: 5.27
BEWARE! Contagious: Ayo Technology...
56 days till Christmas!

SEM BREAK NA!
Finally. Hahaha. La lang. Just wanted to say it again. LOL.

Yesterday was fun.
After going to Mass, we had the usual kainan. But this time we had it in Ayala. Grabe my tita's house is so big! Hahaha. Love the whole place. I love the attic.... it was gigantic! Hahaha!
Syempre, naglaro kami ng aking mga pamangkin. Hahaha! I miss Alex and Botchok na! Hahaha. Especially Alex. Ang sarap magigil. Hahaha. She can say ninong and tito na. Hahaha! She keeps calling me nga eh. Hahaha!

After that, Trisha left with my dad and me. (She's sleeping here for the rest of sem break) Hahaha. We went to Shangri-la kasi the maids aren't home. Hahaha. So we ate dinner. The usual: Penne with Three Cheeses. Hahaha.

Well, we went to Power Books next. *sigh* There wasn't an offer to get a book. Waa! And neither did he want to pass by the CD store. Naku. Ang kuripot. Hahaha! LOL. Jowk! Hahaha!

Anyhow, we watched Stardust right after. IT WAS SOOOOO COOL! Hahaha.
I loved it. Hahaha!
I really liked the story. It was choppy at first, but then towards the middle, it became really, really cool! Id watch it over and over and over again! Hahaha.
I loved that it had a lot of adventure, comedy, romance and fantasy. Hahaha. LOL.
I liked how Yvaine glowed, Tristan transformed, Robert De Niro's character acted, Michelle Pfeiffer's character was so crazy. Hahaha. Septimus looks like Snape though. Hahaha!
I wanna watch it again. Hahaha!

Well. During the trailers, I saw Lions for Lambs. It looks cool. Hahaha! Something political naman. Starring Meryl Streep << really great! hahaha.

Anyhow, I slept na at around 2.
Hahaha. Well. I woke up for lunch today. Hahaha! And well. Nothing much. Hahaha!
Anyhow... going to watch HEROES!

Best read on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: