this is buzz.

Monday, October 15 at 8:27 PM
DVD, Chinese and Dismissal
la lang...m: 10.15: 9.13
BEWARE! Contagious: Light Up The Sky - Yellow Card...

Hmm. Before I get on to more homework.... (ack! i hate it!)
Just wanna. Hahaha. La lang.

Well I forgot to say on my blog last night that my dad replaced my defunct mouse and my defunct CD-RW. So now I have this smaller mouse that can be used on reflective surfaces and has better "clicking abilities." Hahaha.

He replaced the CD-RW with a..... DVD-RW!!!
This means... DUWA! Weee.
I can finally burn it and share it with the world. Hahaha! LOL.

Anyhow. It's Kim and Raffy's birthday today. So let's go sing:
Happy Birthday LIBRE!!
Naghihintay ako... lalo ka na, Kim. Hahaha!

What can I say? I'm so sabaw today! (that rhymed! :D)
Chinese class, I forgot to bring my Chinese book. It's a good thing LaoShi was kind, so I shared with Charles. In return, I was extra attentive. But it got weird 'coz she kept looking at me saying Mingbai? (do you understand?) and Dui? (am i right?). Of course, I would respond positively even if I didn't know what she was talking about. Strangely, I did know what she was talking about. Hahaha!

Well. Most of my notebooks for today got mixed. I exchange Science with Chinese. My Chinese with my Junk notebook. My SocSci for Math. Hay. Something's wrong with me. LOL.

Anyhow, Kim, Mark, Charles, Babsi and I did our CLE project today dismissal. Hahaha! We recorded it. Our blooper royalties this time are Queen Kim and King Babsi. Charles had the least bloopers. His recording was fast!

Thanks to Nath for recording our buzz sequence! Weee.

Because I thought there was FX today, I thought I'd go. But Early in the morning did I find out that there wasn't any. Shucks. I called home lunchtime but to no avail. This is why I took around 30 minutes at gate 14 waiting for a fetcher. Hahaha. Buti na lang they arrived fast. But I wasted a lot of 5 peso coins making 2 minute calls. Naks!

While waiting, I even caught up with the H4s who came from PETA. Hahaha. Allen came to chat. Hahaha!

Well. While waiting, I met a new friend. This fifth grader named Kyle Cheng. Hahaha.
He was real kind. Hahaha. Siyempre, nag-promote na ako.
"When you're in high school na, join Stage FX! Okay? It's really the greatest experience ever!"
And he was amazed. He said Yes. Hahaha. Sadly, I won't be here by then. Hahaha.
That is... unless I visit as an alumnus. Of course, I would. Hahaha!

For some reason, I feel like the current H2s and H1s are going to kill FX just like how we killed X-rep. Please don't let it happen! Hahaha. La lang.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: