at awit sa paglayang minamahal

Thursday, October 25 at 5:07 PM
Deadly Filipino QT and Goodbye Love
Sad and/or Worried*t: 10.25: 5.35
BEWARE! Contagious: Goodbye Love...
60 days till Christmas!

Oh wow. It's just 2 months till Christmas.
I can't wait. Hahaha!

I'M SO DEAD!
I failed Filipino. I'm failing Filipino. I'll fail Filipino.
I had failed Filipino. I have failed Filipino. I will have failed Filipino.
I was failing Filipino. I am failing Filipino. I will be failing Filipino.
I had been failing Filipino. I have been failing Filipino. I will have been failing Filipino.

Hahaha! La lang. Playing with tenses.
Anyhow, that Filipino QT was hard and looooong. Emphasis on long. More emphasis on long.
For the first time in my whole test-taking life, I wasn't able to finish. It's unbelievable, and I hate it. AGGHHH! Nakakapagpapababa ng morale! (if there ever is such a word.)
I loved the pokus part. It was easier... except this one number. Haha.
The story was easier to understand. I liked it. But then I the sterotype part confused me first... until I remembered it isn't the stereotype. Hehehe. You can see all my corrections on the page. Hahaha!
THE ESSAY WAS AGH!!!! For one, pangit ang sulat. Another, sabog-sabog ang laman. Last, it's too short. I was writing it 3 minutes before the time. When ending time came, Ms. Magallona was already shouting put down your pens. Everybody. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. PUT DOWN YOUR PENS!
Aghh.. the last thing I did was to box the "tesis." AYOKO NA! This will bug me the whole sem break! WAAAAA!
And as for the damdamin part, I didn't finish it. Definitely. And I wasn't able to give good answers either. Nakakainis!!! I was doing it na kasi, and then I told myself I'll do the essay since we only have a few minutes left. NAKAKAINIS! 5 points per number pa naman iyon! :((

Definitely, I failed. But I gotta look at the bright side. This isn't anything that can be studied. So you can't blame me that much. We just really lacked time. Hahaha!

Anyhow, Soc Sci was okay. There were some confusing numbers, but it was okay. Hahaha.

Well. When I got home, I dropped dead right away. Hahaha. Wala pang lunch. Hahaha!
When I woke up, I didn't studdy right away. Neither did I eat. I just listened to music muna. Goddbye Love. Grabe. Nakaka-emo. Hahaha. Ilang beses ko talagang pinakinggan. Sa sobra! Sobra akong naging emo. Hahaha! But fave song ko pa rin sya. Hahaha!

Well. I gotta go na. Study Study Study. If I get great scores on the other sunjects, I think I can make up for it. :D

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: