seasons of

Tuesday, October 2 at 9:04 PM
Great Randomness--Hell Week Update
la lang...t*: 10.02: 9.09
BEWARE! Contagious: Louder than Words...

According to Mr. Perez, I'm full of zest today. Haha! I just got hyper lang after examen. LOL.
Anyhow, I just thought I should blog today. Hahaha.

Sunday night, just when I thought all would go well. It didn't.
Hayz. The usual thing again. Sometimes, I just get so sick of it already...
Well. I slept late because of all sorts of homework and the Science LT.
But that was great since, finally, my notes are all arranged. Hayz.

Anyhow.
Math class had a really great big piece of chalk, right?

SCIENCE.
Wow. the LT. damnit. First number pa lang, mali na.
I guess I was just sleepy. I misread meiosis for mitosis. Naks!
And my last number is definitely, definitely wrong.

Anyhow.
I slept late again. This time, it's for the Chinese Orals. Wow. It's really Hell Week.

Somehow, we can't get the time to be able to talk.
It gets annoying especially when you want to say something na.

Alright, straight to Chinese class.
Because of the fact that I only memorized the night before, I was really sure I would score low. Hayz. Somehow, I wasn't as nervous as I usually am when there's some kind of oral test. I was expecting I would be since I barely know a thing. But nothing... I was quite fine.

On the test itself, I was under Li Laoshi/Lily Huang. It was okay. She kept nodding so it meant she understood me... hahaha. But on the second to the last paragaph, nagka-mental block ako. Hahaha. She also laughed. LOL! Anyhow, for the question portion, I could barely hear her and she spoke sooo fast. So I told her to repeat. And I answered all of her questions. Weee!

Anyhow, I only remember while eating lunch that I have to do my Journalism homework. Hahahahaha. So yes, I asked for pad from Allen. (THANKS!) Thought of my topic. And then I scribbled on. I was barely past the 2nd pargraph when the bell rang. So yeah... boo hoo.

Examen time, I was telling myself... why are you so near the door? If you were farther away, the roving teachers won't notice you. And even if you were far, why are you so law-abiding?
Just when I was sermoning myself, the examen voice told me to get a pen and paper. And I was sooooo hyper! I can actually sneak doing my homework while they were making us do some activity with the left hand. Hahahaha.

Anyhow, this continued during English class. Hahaha.
We were still arguing about PAST PERFECT TENSE in a COMPLEX SENTENCE. Can someone enlighten me? Hahahaha.

FX. Phew. Did a lot of cleaning. I'm so proud of how organized backstage is. Hahaha!
La lang. Now, if all the wires would fix themselves. Hahaha.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: