i can feel your heartbeat.

Monday, December 1 at 6:16 PM
RAMBLINGS

My MacBook is missing! Este... my file case na may Apple sticker.
NAKAKAINIS!

Nasaan ka man, magpakita ka na! :(( I need it na.

Sana you're in the lost and found bukas!



Grabe... I'm cramming na naman. :|



I can't believe I watched Spring Awakening again.
Well... not really. Just my favorite scenes.

Pero still... I'm emo na ulit.

No CJ... your technique doesn't work.



So what are my favorite scenes?

First, I Believe and the conversation before it.
It may have been sex... pero when you listen to it, it's oober romantic and philosophical (yeah. I'm wondering myself how I classified it that way.) at the same time. o.O

Second, Don't Do Sadness/Blue Wind and Moritz's death scene.
It's a big struggle. And there's so much emotion in it. Plus, I love the chemistry between Lauren and John.

I would've watched Left Behind. But it was too depressing for me. I sang it myself. Hehe.

0 reps.: