all for nothing...

Tuesday, December 23 at 8:38 PM
Christmas Cramming

Magandang umaga, mga kabagang! HAHAHA!
Walang tulugan dito. Puch.

I'm sleeping over at my twin cousin's house. o.O
And we're not sleeping until our Christmas video is done. 
(at least that what she says... mamaya tulog na yan. :| )

So yes. I just drank a cup of coffee....
It tasted bad kasi, diba, timpla ko.
But at least it tastes better than my usual lukewarm black coffee. Bleh.

Add to that, I ate cereals plus...
6 or 5 or 7 scoops of sugar? I'm hyper right now.
I kept laughing and laughing kanina.

What time kaya will we sleep?
I mean... what time will she sleep? and what time will I sleep? =))

What happened today?
FX meeting. :D Yehey... some productivity
New Glasses! Woohoo. :D

Grabe... Christmas eve na mamaya. I'm so excited!

In other news, I heard Twilight will be made into a teleserye. Whut?
Not that I'm a fan... pero I object.
(anyhow... the only bagay people in their roles are shaina, joross, fred and carlos. :)) )

LOL. WTF?

anyhow... gotta go. :P

0 reps.: