you're a square!

Saturday, December 20 at 7:58 AM

GRADES and LTS

Let's be mababaw and talk about grades. o.O
gahd.

this is why Friday isn't 100%

the thing is... I fell asleep Thursday night.
and let's just say that I didn't do something right and I could have jeopardized myself. o.O

Add another worry is that I wasn't able to ask for permission to go out.
So... there. Magulo ang buhay. I wasnt supposed to go home after school... but I had to para makapagpaalam. Sigh. hahaha.

But back to grades.
Third quarter was going really fine! Until the long tests came.

GAHD! it was so sabaw.

CHINESE.
my first MT is 66% my oral qt was so sabog. sabay pa kami ni micahel lim an nag-stop bago sa line na hindi namin maalala. my second MT went well though. :D so i'm hoping that will salvage.

MATH
oh. actually, math is one of the few ones i'm sure of. hhaha. minus 2 lang! yes.

ENGLISH
i though i did well... but then... i didn't... i think :((
i hate shakespeare. GO RIZAL!

FILIPINO
speaking of rizal... gahd. i think i did bad din here :(( ang hirap naman kasi eh.

SOC SCI
here's another i thought i did well... but i didn't lt. damnit. i was very sure of my answers. o.O kahit na i kept nodding off. argh!

CLE
we didnt have an lt for this one.... just a creative synthesis... and i'm scared about ours. *prays*

SCIENCE
i friggin' didnt finish the LT. i really just shotgunned probably a third of the multiple choice. although, buti na lang pala i did the back part first, which i am very sure of :D yehey.


SO THERE.
i worry about those.... a lot. lalo na kasi ngayong third quarter malaki ang sakop nila. sigh. i jsut realizedd it. nakakainis sobra

i partly blame the problem on lack of sleep. i was cramming my requirements kasi so i didn't get much. yun tuloy, i kept dozing off on: fil, soc and eng. nakakainis!

anyhow. i underestimated the power of the lts.
i wish i wasn't a procrastinator. i wish i wasnt a crammer.

at least, i know now what my new year's resolution is. sigh.

0 reps.: