'coz the weather outside is frightful

Tuesday, December 16 at 7:14 PM
Quizzes

Dunno about you, but I just love the weather.
It's so cold! Who needs aircon?
I love the Christmas weather.

Anyhow...
Today has got to be one of the best days evaaar.
Well, not really. But close enough.

I believe I did fairly well in the Math LT.
Gahd, I hate Always-Sometimes-Never. Why can't it just be True or False?
I mean, it's not that you didn't know... it's just that it didn't pop into your head... even after minutes of reviewing. Yun tuloy, minus 2 agad.

Science quiz.
For once, I did well! It's probably one of the few quizzes where I thought I did very well.
Yun nga lang, sumakit likod ko sa kayuyuko. Hahaha!

Chinese period.
This was probably my most-awaited period of the day. Haha!
Why? Becuase of my Chinese project. Haha!

I toiled on that last night. Slept at 3:30 for it.
And I'm very satisfied.

Add to that, I'm probably one of the three/two who didn't just print some normal bond paper thing. And I'm probably the only one who didn't make a compo type.
Sayang lang hindi ko nakunan ng picture. Nakakaaliw pa naman.

It's a pop-up book. Haha! May malaiking smiley pa sa harap!
When Laoshi first saw it, her reaction was Wooooh!
Takam na takam siyang tingnan... pero di niya mabukas ung knot na nilagay ko. Hahaha!

Anyhow, add to the joy of Chinese period:
I probably got a perfect score on the Chinese quiz.
And I did really well on the comprehension test. Yehesss!

Well...
Nothing really extraordinary. Yun lang pow. Smayl!

0 reps.: