please laugh internally... or nasally

Monday, December 15 at 4:09 PM
HELL WEEK and SACRIFICE(?)

It's Hell Week.
And as usual, I'm blogging. I'm sooo going to die.

I slept at 4.30am last night... or should I say this morning. o.O
I know right... damnit.

So yeah, while on my bed and getting rid of insomnia, I thought about my choices.

a. Be Absent
I don't wanna risk sickness and sleeping. I might be dead anyhow.
But there was so much that I'd need to make up to if I did.

b. Be Late
I could come in after recess. That way... I have an extra 2 more hours of sleep.
But the problem was who's take me to school.

c. Drink Nescafe-in-can
Always effective in keeping me awake,
But I didn't want the later-on sdie effects. o.O

d. Drink regular decaf coffee from home
Well. I did this. o.O
I had fun. I survived... I guess. Hahaha!

Anyhow, I made this calendar especially for hell week and last-minute christmas shopping week. Hahaha! It looks nice.

I also found new Christmas wallpapers. Hihihi!

Hmmm... no wonder I sleep so late.

Ack! My voice.
Too much phlegm... hindi ako makakanta nang Christmas song nang normal. hahaha! :))

In other news, namumulubi ako. Literally.
Humihingi talaga ng barya from people. Lol. Ang loser. :))

Bakit naman kamo?
I'm saving all and I mean every cent of my allowance to buy Christmas gifts. Hahaha!
At least, I make other people happy with my sacrifice(?)

Anyhow... so yeah, if you see me. You can donate a peso or a 5... or a 30... or a 100.
'Lam mo naman. Kahit check ina-accept ko. :))
Or maybe, you'll buy me a voyc baller? :))

Anyhow... I ought to get back to work now. I wanna sleep early tonight. :))

I'll leave you with some Christmas songs. :D


kumukutikutitap - joey albert


Winter Wonderland - John Legend

0 reps.: