missions accomplished

Saturday, December 20 at 6:51 AM

Christmas Party and FX Gimik

BEST DAY EVAR!
well... not really. see the next blog.
but for this one.. best evarrrrrrrr!

So I'll skip the bad part and move on to the Christmas party. :D

The prayer service was amazing!
More than what I expected it to be. Haha.
It was very heartwarming and sad though. But it was beautiful.
I feel very happy having contributed to it. :D

Music was awesome as well! New playlist!

Then we had food! Yum!
Hash browns, arroz caldo, krispy kreme, et cetera. <3!
SOOOOO much better than last year. (Don't ever make me in charge of food again!)

And yeah.
I feel more love as a class. Awwww.... :D

Anyhow, I rode the school bus home.
...

Let's skip some more parts.
Head on to going to Xavier.

I took a jeep and there was this couple in front of me who was all sweet.
They were kissing and sharing Choco Mucho (HAHAHA!) I could puke. O.o
And yeah... they kept staring at me for some reason.... which I figured out later was my blue contacts. Hahaha!

Anyhow. I met up with the complete batch at Pancake House sa Ash.
Then, we walked all the way to Greenhills.
It was fun... kasi marami kami... pero next time. JEEP NA!

So there. We tried to fix the scooter on the way.
Blah blah. We ended up bumming around... sitting on the railing in front of the Prome movie house. O.o Hahaha! We looked like beggars... but that's fine. :D

So we decided to watch Quarantine.
It's my first time to watch a horror movie in a movie house. :))

GRABE. O.o
that was freaky as effin' hell. O.o iba talaga pag hindi ka nanonood sa iPod. wala kang pause!
but i enjoyed. it was a fun experience albeit scary. :D

The movie was great actually. Very, very realistic.
And it makes you think that it could and can happen. I mean, the background is an everyday thing. Even the camerawork... they used the shaky hand so that it seems more real. Like it's actually happening. So it just adds to how real it is.

Acting was great, too. Especially from the lead. (sorry, i forgot her name. she's the one in Emily Rose) Freakin' amazing. Super realistic ang mga emotion sa mukha niya. Inspires me to want to act in a horror film. Haha!

Anyhow. We ate in Peri-Peri after. Food was good and tamang-tama. And just the right price. Hahaha! Not bad. I was stuffed.
Then we played White Elephant. Grabe, ang ingay namin! hahaha. Pero sooo much fun! :))

So there, after that the remainder of us went around. Haha.
That's when I had the urge to play the crane game. O.o
And God, I didn't even know it until someone pointed it out to me.... i was addicted.

Anyhow... we went to Fully Booked. Hung out there till only CJ and I were left.
And my addiction manifested itself. Everywhere I look... there's a crane game. Gahd. And I kept wanting to play. Finding schemes to get change. When we passed by TimeZone, that was the first thing I saw... and had to play it. o.O

Gahd, that game. :))

Anyhow, we ended up in McDo... then home. the end.
oh yes... and right now, it's 4am and I'm still having fun chatting. Hahaha.

Best day evarrr!

0 reps.: