i'm just afraid there aren't any of it

Sunday, December 28 at 6:08 PM

TriNoma and Shang

Shet. I am flushed.
Yesteday, I went to TriNoma. Today, I went to Shang.

So let's start with yesterday.
Lemme just say nainis ako sa TriNoma. Grabe talaga... punung-puno.
But right now, I'll keep my mouth shut before you call me discriminative... in more ways than one. Siguro clue na yan.

What really weirded me out the most is when I was...
Ayoko nang sabihin. Nakakahiya eh. Pero weird sobra.
And it happened twice pa. Disgusting talaga.

Well... why was I there?
Mostly, to watch Ang Tanging Ina para magka-extra credit for Filipino.

Aaminin ko na. That's my first ever Filipino film in a movie house.
Aaminin ko na rin. Tawang-tawa talaga ako. :))

Anyhow... I have to make a review about it...
Along with the other movies I finished: The Sixth Sense, Tropic Thunder and The Nanny Diaries. Pero tinatamad pa ako. Siguro, I'll do it once I finish Wall-E and Changeling... :))

Anyhow. Iyon.
Might I add, the Starbucks there--the one near the recreation center--is probably the worse ever. o.O

BTW. I was able to get Sponge Cola's new album. Really good.
I also got a comic called Faker. Not worth it. :))
I enjoyed the other comic I was given... and it was a self-help book.z
Pero hey... good enough.

So today.
Grabe... not the best day ever, I'll tell you that.

The only thing worth saying si that...
I love my pamangkins. hahaha.

So we were riding the merry-go-round. :))
And nahilo pa ako. Grabe... I think I'm too old for this :))

Anyhow... so I was making bantay Alexy.
And then she said...
"Tito Louie you're handsome prince."

Awww! Cute sobra.
Anyhow.... I'm too busted to think of anything.

0 reps.: