you harden there.... (manigas ka!)

Sunday, December 21 at 9:18 PM
Christmas Shopping and the ABS Christmas Special

Finally.
I'm friggin' done with my Christmas shopping. Hallelujah.

Grabe. I was counting... and I spent around seven thou on Christmas gifts. That's a lot. O.o Especially for a kid like me.

But you know what, I don't mind.
It's for the people I love naman eh.
And what better way to reward yourself for all the saving you've done then by seeing their faces light up? Diba?

I can't wait. :D

Anyhow... speaking of saving.
Damn. I'm glad that's over. I can finally eat again! =))
Gahd, I barely ate much during the past weeks.

That's not true. I had my baon.
Plus, I begged. Hahahaha! Don't you just love making pulubi. (so conyo. o.O)

Wow.... looking back, I can't believe I'm crazy enough to do that.
Wait a minute, yes I can.

This afternoon, I got the final item on my list.
The gift for the babies! :D
I was supposed to get them some bubble-makers. Until I saw... the rocking horse.

I was WOAH. The last time I looked, it wasn't there.
Just so you know, Pats and I have been wanting to buy them that since their first Christmas.
And now, our dream has come true!
I can't wait to see them ride it. :D

So there... fast forward.
I just finished wrapping the painting.
God that was freaking hard to do. Not that I don't know how--coz I do--but because it's too big. o.O And the ribbon... it wouldn't keep still until I realized I did it wrong.

Anyhow. Got it right finally. (I learned to do that from the sales lady at National. Thanks!)


Oh wow. It just donned.
My gifts are so "bongga." A painting? A rocking horse?
Oh well... I saved hard for it naman eh.

Anyhow...
I topped off all my Christmas shopping by buying myself a Christmas present.
Syempre naman.

Love.
I finally got that oober soft micro-bead Sleepcare pillow.
YEHESSS!



BTW. I watched the ABS Christmas Special.
What a disappointment. I miss last year's and last, last year's. :(

My favorite performances from the years before:
  • Bamboo, Gary V and a Choir singing Hallelujah.
  • Eula Valdes and comedians playing continue the song and making jokes.
  • ABS Executives, Dolphy and Williw dancing Boom Tarat
  • KC Concepcion and stage performers presenting the Moon Dance.
... at marami pang iba. Sigh.

This year's was saddening.
And god. Christmas special.... may sexy women dancing and shirtless men making them poles? Hello?!

0 reps.: