never think at last

Tuesday, December 2 at 8:32 PM
A Few Anonymous Messages.

Just wanted to write some.

Am I talking about you? I dunno.
:D See for yourself.



Hi.

I'm still building up the strength to ask you.
Yeah. I'm too torpe for my own sake. (Don't I just hate it?)

But you just gave me more confidence. Thank you. :D

And when the moment comes, I hope I don't make a laughing stock out of myself.



Hey

Thank you. Thank you so much.
You just reassured me. (And you don't do it quite often... so I'm really grateful)

I realized I've been making so much sacrifices. So much that I don't even know why I'm making them. And I'm beginning to doubt myself for making them.

But thank you. You just assured me I'm on the right track with this.

I won't let you down.



Hey all.

Thanks. You made me feel at home. You make me feel at home.
I know I'm new to this, but I can't describe how thankful I am that you've made me feel one with you guys.

And though I don't think I meet up to where you want me to be, I'm really glad you actually consider me....



Hi.

Congratulations!
I knew you'd make it. If you didn't, I'd have made sure you would.

I'm looking forward to next year.
Suddenly, it doesn't seem so dark with you helping out.



Hey.

You believe in me more than I believe in myself.
And that truly inspires me.

I'd call you my mother, but that ain't right. Because you're also my sister. My best friend. My shoulder to lean on. My teddy bear to hug.
I love you. 



And you!

Pinahirapan mo ang buhay ko. Hahahaha!
But don't worry, I won't let you down.

And I'm hoping you get someone who deserves you... in more than the usual way.
I love you, remember that.



Finally...
Jess.

THANK YOU. Thank you so much.
I love you.

(I know it's been a while. But I just had to say it.)

0 reps.: