public enemy number one. :(

Saturday, December 20 at 9:03 PM

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

Grabe. Today was friggin' tiring.
I'm just so glad I'm on my bed now. Haha. I hope I don't fall asleep though... like last night. o.O Lol!

So yeah. I slept in and woke up past twelve. Gahd.
I fell asleep pa. I hope no one saw my unpublished blog. Hehe!

Anyhow. We went to Abenson's in Greenhills first. :))
We bought a new fridge to replace our crazy one right now.
And wow... it looks good. Haha!
Well... I've decided. When I have my own house, I will not buy a big ref. I don't need all that space anyway. :))

While they were paying, I got so tired and bored... so I decided to sit on their lazy boy and watch the promotional shows on their TVs. :))
Grabe, the friggin chair was so comfortable! I really want one!

But crazy me... I was dozing off on it. =))
Buti na lang walang tumitingin.
Crazy me... naka-contacts pa naman. Tsk tsk.

Well, we walked to Starbucks right after.
I GOT MY PLANNER! WOOHOO!
I'm so excited to use it na. Haha!

Christmas shopping was friggin' tiring... and hard.
My feet are tired as hell. Haha!

My mom's gift, I found easily. I'm really good!
So was Trisha's gift! Hahaha.
I think I found their gifts on the third shops I went to. Hahaha.

I also accompanied Trisha and buying her mom's gift.
Grabe... nahirapan talaga kami dito. o.O
And we finally settle with something in Kamiseta. Hahaha!

By the way, while she was paying, I sat on the chair in Trinoma.
So nakakahiya. I dozed off ulit :))

But what was real hard was looking for smaller gifts for the babies. :))
I think I spent more than an hour in Toys R Us looking for the right toys to fit into the budget.
Grabe. Hilong-hilo na ako. Pero sabi ko hindi ako aalis doon habang wala akong binibili.
Parang na-haharass ka dun. An dami ngang attendants, walang namamansin. Ang mga hinahanap mo, hindi nila binebenta.

Well. At least I found them one! WOOHOO!

With that done, I only have to buy the one in Rustan's tomorrow...
Then I can buy myself my Christmas gift! :)) Sleep care micro-bead pillow. :D Yes!

I feel so accomplished. :D =))
But Gahd, I'm TIRED.
Buy chyeah... can't wait for Christmas!

Anyhow...
Grabe. I still memorize Trinoma. Except nga for the other side. :))

I feel so guilty. :(
Sorry talaga. I already have something on that day. :(

0 reps.: