my world is filled with cheer.

Thursday, December 25 at 1:53 PM
Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL! :))

Anyhow. Here's how my Christmas went...
Basically, it wasn't much... but it was really fun. As usual. :D

Gift-giving was fun. :))

When I was looking at the babies as they were opening the rocking horse, I was really happy. Hahaha. Talagang hindi sayang ang 1550 just looking at their smiles.
And my toy was a hit. They really enjoyed playing with it. :))
I'm such a good gift-chooser. Champion talaga!

And my parents also enjoyed their painting. I'm really happpy. :D

See, it isn't in the receiving... it's in the giving. :D
I was really overjoyed.

And the video...
It was a hit. :))
The sleepless night was worth-it.

Anyhow... I enjoyed Christmas a lot this year.
Pictures soon.

(and I loved what I was wearing.)

In other news, I found out I did lose weight. :))
I just realized my clothes are really loose.
I wonder it's because I've been saving for the Christmas season. Haha!
Shucks... I want my clothes tighter tuloy. :))

Anyhow, I have yet to buy my CDs and my Spanish dictionary. Hahaha.

So I slept at 3:30.
With a smile on my face.

What's my favorite gift?
Well, I'll keep that to myself. =))

0 reps.: