delusions of grandeur

Thursday, December 4 at 4:28 PM
Examen and Christmas Ramblings

Okay. Glad that's over.
Although I want to do it again:

I just went behind the P.A. system and did the examen.

That's probably the best I've ever done. :D
I think I'd thank the following factors:
a. I wrote the first page
b. It was in Taglish
c. I had a character... some kid who can't wait for Christmas. (rather than the usual p.a. boring voice. Lol.)

Anyhow. Phew.
Mr. Perez asked if I wanted a sequel... why not?
Basta... ayoko na magsulat. Mahirap kaya. Lol.

So there you go, Ms. Magallona.
(plus, I did assembly twice na!)

Quite funny:
When I came out of the P.A. room, Mr. Posadas went:
"Who did the examen? Good job!" *thumbs up. small smile.*
Lol.

And yes... I did some ad lib. :|
It was too short kasi eh. Hahaha.

Anyhow, I feel content with this one. :D Happy, if not.



Anyhow. I feel the Christmas spirit na.
Lol.

Most especially in the morning. AN'LAMIG! o.O
I'm freezing in the bathroom. Yet the heater is on full.



I now have a clapper! Woohoo.
My mom just bought me this small bedside lamp... supposedly a candle.

It's a clapper! Lol.
Also, you can pretend to blow it like a candle. Same thing, it works din. Lol.

(I also have the hardest slippers in the world. Thank you very much.)



I didn't eat real dinner.
All I ate was bread. Plain bread.

Why? Natinik ako on my first subo. :|
Stupid fish.

Nawalan tuloy ng gana.



I'm poor. o.O
Christmas gifts. Sigh.

You'll pay off.



Wow... Christmas gift na raw ako?!

0 reps.: