how can i decide what's right?

Monday, December 8 at 7:23 PM
More Anonymous Messages 

Here we go:



Uhh, yeah.
*awkward turtle*

Hahahahaha!



YOU!

Get your act together. Nothing's going out right.
If you want something done, get help. Bring it out.

Wag mong itago sa sarili mo o sa iilang tao lang.
You have to get it all out. Kaunti na lang. Kaunti na lang.
Pero, where are we now?

That's the problem there.
YOU MUST TAKE CONTROL



You know what, sayang!
Damnit! Sayang sobra.

I hate you so much! You make me regret my decisions.
But I can't say that I truly do.



Thank you for trusting me.
Your secret is safe!



You're a robber!
Bakit kasi parating pareho. Sigh.

By the way, congratulations! ;-)



Hey... Thank you. :D
I never expected a new friend.



As much as I hate how you do things.
I can't say I blame you. Neither can I say I disagree with you.
This time, you were right. We're just fucking fucked up. o.O



You truly amaze me!
Thank you so much. :D

And even if others aren't so nice, I'll still believe in the person I see.

0 reps.: