not this time...

Monday, December 8 at 7:10 PM
Immaculate Conception and FX Rehearsal

Well. I got a little holy today.

Woke up early. (Gahd, it was freezing. Pasko na talaga) o.O
Heard Mass at MTQ.

Who with? Myself. Hehehe.
It's my first time going to Mass alone.
It was fun... but it was lonely.

I was hoping for songs!
But the only one they sang was Alleluia. And I wasn't even prepared.
I wanted to sing. o.O

Why? I don't sing in Mass.
Seriously.
Fine, I do in school.
Pero pag sa labas--with my family--I'm silent the whole time.
I dunno, nahihiya lang ako sigurong marinig akong kumanta. Actually, they haven't heard me sing in ages.

So yeah, I was hoping this was my chance to sing in a church.
Guess I was wrong.

Anyhow, for some reason, I decided I wanted to go to confession. And so, I did.
It was interesting. Although I left not fully satisfied--mahaba ang kwentuhan ng pari sa ibang nagkumpisal. It was really short in mine. o.O I guess he was hurrying up.

I found the devut old women there quite interesting.
How they really bring it all out for Him.
They made me wonder... about myself. About Him.

I left feeling... whole. :D



Anyhow, fast forward to hours later, I went to Starbucks with Bianca, Noelle, Cam and Chengly. THREE MORE STICKERS! Just three more, and WOOHOO!
This is the first one I actually collected myself. I'm so proud. Lol.

FX started out really fun. :D

But... the pivotal moment.
It turned upside down. Sigh.

And I felt so madungis and shit right after practice.
But more than that, I felt I lost SOOO much energy. Sobra.

And the color of the sky wasn't helping in anyway.

0 reps.: