you're in my arms

Monday, November 10 at 4:23 PM
Music

I'm quite addicted to So Close (Jon McLaughlin) for some reason. I dunno.
How is it that it's both romantic and emo at the same time?

(prom blues ba? i dunno. hahaha!)

Anyhow.
I'm trying to sing with what's left of my voice.
(I can't even reach the notes I can normally reach.)

I've mostly lost it to facilitating in XP.
But no regrets there. chinaaaaaaa!

(Why is it like there's only a few who enjoyed XP? Haha.)

Anyhow. I dunno what good a hoarse voice will do for bandfest.
Next week na. Hahaha.

But actually, I'm enjoying my hoarse voice.
It gives my singing voice a bit more of a distinguishing quality. Hehe.

I just realized I'm more of a blues and soul person. Haha.
And I guess that's what my voice was made for. haha.
(aside from the abnormally low mass song voice and the really crisp other voice)


Anyhow.
I want some Starbucks. :D (that was random.)

0 reps.: