son, be a dentist.

Wednesday, November 12 at 7:38 PM
42 Days Before Christmas Wishlist

Okay. I'm weird. Haha!
I usually do this on December. But oh well.

Here I go... this year, I want...

1. Nintendo DS.
Somehow... I'm gonna get it.
I will!

2. Sleepcare Microbead Pillow.
It's worth P750. But it's really soft. Totally worth it.
I want one! Hahaha. (I'm a pillow hog. Can't sleep with at least two.)
For some reason, I ended up in the Sleepcare store with my cousin last Saturday. And I just saw them... and I fell in love.

3. Slippers
For the house. But not just them ordinary rubber or plastic slippers.
I want soft ones. (Like ms.cuevas's panda).
A more cushion-like version of the Shangri-la hotel slippers. Hahaha.
And not colored white since they get dirty easily. (I should know)
Problem is... where do you buy this?

4. Earphones
Mine right now are about to snap. haha!
But i'm quite hesitant on this one 'coz I just recently got headphones, which I don't use much.
Why? They're tight and sweaty... not the type I wanted.
The ones I want could have come in a cheaper price and would be more comfortable. (or are bluetooth. Hahaha!)

5. New Albums
Up Dharma Down and Sponge Cola have new albums!
And I don't wanna download them. Haha! Support OPM!

6. GMask my cellphone
I have the money na! I just keep forgetting to bring it... o.O


Everything, except for the DS, is easy to save up for. :D (that is unless YOU wanna buy them for me. I don't mind. hahahahahahahahaha!)

I don't really plan to ask my parents for any of these.
They have enough expenses to deal with.
Besides, they bought so much for me from Hong Kong
(well maybe... I was thinking... pay for half of the DS. hahaha.)

But I'm still saving money for Christmas cards and Christmas gifts for my family.
So I might get them after New Year pa. But I will. :D

0 reps.: