british accent

Tuesday, November 18 at 4:04 PM
Trevor and CLE

The most frightening thing I've ever watched.

Trevor.
And how fitting to see it in CLE class. o.O

It's about a kid who's neglected by his parents.
Long story short, he shoots his father and ends up in jail.

I dunno what's so sick about it. It just is.
I think I'd like to blame the story.
I mean... the family. What sick world is that?

And it's symbolism for hope was crushed?
That's social realism for you. Too bloody horrifying for me.
(and it's fine by me to watch all those bloody mass murders. o.O)



This brings me to CLE class.
I just have to rant now.
(Go away if you plan to sanction me. You are stripped off that right once you scroll past this line. Go away too if you plan to hate me.)

WHY the HELL?

Okay fine. I was able to withstand being taught about conscience and freedom and all those other nonsense.

But please... family? Why are we being taught family?

I enjoyed the earlier commandments, especially the first.
And just when it begins to get interesting, you start to talk about families.

Teaching us no family is perfect. Wow, that's not obvious.
Everyone has responsibilities. Omg, i didn't know.
There's a lot more I'd like to complain about.

It's just simply annoying if not redundant.

I was thinking of a better way to tackle that commandment. (I can't seem to recall) And damn it was more practical than this. It just seems so out of place and annoying.

Why the hell are we being taught how to go along with our family.

It's common sense. Very common sense.
In fact, you just restated it: the family is we first learn...blah. We learn this! Damnit.


Anyhow. Go along with your business. :D
It's just me. This ain't new.
(Let's do another subject next time... this is fun.)

0 reps.: