how do i breathe

Monday, November 24 at 6:22 PM
Report Card

How could I have forgotten to blog about my grades?

I'm good. But I'm not satisfied. Two line of 8's.
Why?!?!

But I deserve it. I wasn't my best anyway.

Math: 88
Chinese: 89
CLE: 91
English: 92
Filipino: 92
SocSci: 92
Science: 93

Thank you cher for my O in advisory.
Finally... my singing went somewhere. =)) Plus, all the other extra effort.

Badminton gave me a V. Pero dahil tumatak ako sa kanila, I got an O in both conduct and effort. Hahaha.
Photogaphy gave me a Pass.
FX gave me V.
Peer Faci gave me a V rin.

LEM'ME HERE YA SAY SECOND HONOR! Holla.
(what the. o.O)

But argh. I want my O in...
I deserve it! Hmph.



BTW.
Just wanted to say... why do the All Stars have such fake accents? Yeah, maybe they aren't fake, but it doesn't sound nice anyway.

0 reps.: