my unfortunate...

Thursday, November 27 at 5:24 PM
Sickness and Randomness

Somehow, songs from The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (whatalongname-dinaman. o.O) are stuck in my head.
Most especially, The I Love You Song, Chip's Lament (hihi) and I Speak Six Languages.

I blame it on someone who sang the last song as her audition piece and someone else who kept repeating her song. o.O

Anyhow...
I'm eating scrambled eggs I cooked from the microwave.
Bet you didn't know you could do that. Hahaha!
See... I'm not that much of a failure.



Gahd. I'm really sick now.
Last time's dizziness evolved into something new.
I woke up today with the worst sore throat ever. As the day progressed, I got a really bad cold. And now, I even have phlegm. Gahhh!

There are times I can't breathe with the colds. I can't speak with the hoarseness. I'm making the most of it. As usual though, can't say much words in the morning... hurts too much.


Hmm....
I remember I didn't go to Multiply just to blog about my sick state.
I just can't remember what about. o.O


Oh well. Wish me luck on my Oral Test bukas. Gah, Chinese!

PS.
I'm having apprehensions for tomorrow. o.O
Sigh. Que sera sera.

0 reps.: