is that my name in black and white?

Saturday, November 8 at 12:26 PM

XP Xavier-Poveda Interaction.

It was amazing! Hehehe.

Let's start the night before.
So we decorated the classrooms till around 7 plus. (Go lily pond!) That was until the guard shooed us away. o.O

I came home quite tired. After eating dinner and watching tv, I fell asleep.
Woke up at around 10:30 or 11. For some reason, instinct told me I should do my bulletin board. Sigh. (sorry C kung magmukhang corny.... :D)
I finished that at around 2am. Then I went to bed.

But going to bed doesn't mean falling asleep.
I dunno what time I finally fell asleep (I'm sure I was still awake at 4)

So yeah... I had a sleepless night.... So I was quite worried about XP. Might not have energy. Hahaha. Faci pa naman.

Anyhow. As I said, it was grrrreat.
I don't wanna go into much detail na kasi I'm quite tired and lazy.

Mass was fun! The last time I sang with a mic (in choir) was grade school pa. But no, I'm not joining glee club pa rin. Hahaha.

Group CHINA! (/chain) Woohooo! Alright, you guys!

I was quite worried at first kasi it was kinda quiet... pero as the day went by, mas umiingay na kami. Hahaha. And everyone's like... woohoo! Hehehe.

By the way... we made FRIEND! Hahaha. He's the best ever.

Our grrrrrrroup is da bomb!
Steven (and FRIEND!) was nominated for best human trophy.
Paula and I were nominated for Best Faci.
CHINA won best classroom! (thanks, cj!)
China won BEST BONDED GROUP! hoooooorayt! hahaha.

Anyhow. That was fun.
Go CHINA! Hahaha.

(i hope to steal and post pics soon :D)

0 reps.: