welcome to georgia.

Monday, November 10 at 1:24 PM
QT

Uhhh... it wasn't FAILURE.
But I'm not that satisfied yet.

I got all line of 9's. Save English.

Why the hell? It's English!?! Supposedly my best subject. o.O
EEEENGLISH na lang. argh.

I got the highest score for Soc Sci in the class. Haha.
Apparently, I'm the only line of 9 in Soc Sci in the class. Dead flat 90%. That's real sad.
(So my impression was right. :D It's just that everyone really did find it hard.)

But well... okay na rin.
I didn't do that bad compared to the others. :D

Optimism. :D

(daya ni kevin.g highest in socsci, fil and eng. nerd. jowk! :D peace!)

now, as for card grades.
may pag-asa pa ako for honor! yehey.
soc sci is potentially good enough kahit na may 12/20 ako. haha. sana nga totoo.
chinese... sana line of 9. though i think it's 88. o.O

0 reps.: