moonlight in paris

Wednesday, November 26 at 10:25 AM
RSSPC Writing Contest & Drained Out

Okay. That was screwed. Wasn't it?

I went to the Regionals for the writing contest... part two of the first one I went to. Hahaha.
It was in Notre Dame.The place was pretty swell for a public school. Hahaha.

Anyhow. I woke up damn early! o.O
And I ate a full breakfast... the first time in like... i dunno. Haha!

I wore my contacts. :D
It's the first time I've ever worn contacts for a whole day. Lol!
What's fun was a lot of the people from the contest kept looking at my eyes. Haha! Dapt pala pinakitaan ko na rin ng smile! Lol.

So when we got there, all the student volunteers were greeting us in their barongs and sayas and stuff. hahaha! "Good Morning." "Welcome!" Big smile. Hahaha.

What's weird about their school is their name. Notre Dame.
They pronounce it as Notre Deym. Shouldn't it be Notre Dam like the church?
Anyhow. What's weirder is what they call themselves: Damers. Hahahaha!
Ang sagwa.

Just like their English.
Oh yes. Nanlait ako the whole day. Haha!
Ang sagwa kasi ng English nila eh! Super hard tagalog/fake English. I just kept repeating their bad pronunciation and laughing out loud. (Buti na lang Cheryl's English was great.)


Who's Cheryl? Cheryl Cosim. The ABS-CBN newscaster. She was the guest speaker.
Finally, a kapamilya.

Fast forward. We had a speaker. She's a writer from K (the kris aquino magazine) and some other mag. La lang. She was nice. Although... I fell asleep during her speech. (with contacts! =O ) I also met a Paulinian. Hehehe.

Then the contest...
I think I started and ended well enough. My title seemed interesting enough. But my body wasn't as nice as I wanted to. I think I never made a point. o.O
But somehow, I still have hopes of winning it. Hahaha.

Fast forward some more.
Read Noli. Read Julius. Kept dozing off. o.O

And also... Together with Huxley, we went--dareIsay--girl hunting. Hahahaha.
For his kakilala. Lol. And when we did find them, ayaw naman niyang lumapit. o.O

Lol.
I think I fell asleep on the ride home. Lol.
It was after the ride that I felt all drained out.

Went to FX peeps.
We went to Ash. I got myself a cup of Starbucks.
And I was lucky enough to get the free Starbucks receipt. Haha! Yehey!

I think I've become a coffee addict. Oh noes.
Is there such thing as caffeine anonymous? Hahaha.

We had some sort of meeting. o.O
Hahaha. Anyhow...

After what seemed hours of looking for a taxi, I got home.
Praise the Lord.

Anyhow... I got really, really, really dizzy.
I got home. Ate dinner. Watch some TV... fell asleep. Damn.
So I didn't get to do my homework. o.O

I was woken up at 5:30 am. And I somehow scrambled through.
What's funny is I still feel sleepy. o.O

However, by English period, I had this really throbbing headache. I couldn't concentrate on Julius. So I went to the infirmary... first time in the whole year. Hahaha!

What was pleasant on my way there was Ms. Julie Cruz of the Science department. She was on her way to Admin. And she saw me and was asking around. She was really nice and friendly. Hahaha. Something nice from the day. hehe.

Blah blah. Fast forward to dimissal.
I'm basically broke. :))
CJ, Germs (and later on, Karl) and I ate at T-boy.

I came back. Studied a bit.
Did my Chinese MT. Gahd! That was friggin hard. Ayoko na!
And now, I'm here with Germs. Blogging. In the IT lab. Haha!

0 reps.: