never know how much i love you

Saturday, November 1 at 9:33 PM
College.

Here I go again. haha (escape now... or forever hold your peace)
I feel so undecided. o.O (that's box 999 in the PSATs. lol)

I know I'm going to end up in either UP or Ateneo. (considering I pass...)
(and even in these schools, I dunno what course to take.... help!)

But I have this feeling inside of me.
I wanna go to New York.

o.O
I know, right? WTF?

But seriously... I was going through them colleges that send you e-mails to consider their school. (based on your PSAT)

The one that really looks good is Columbia. (an ivy in new york)
It looks really amazing... and inviting.
Sans the $51K price tag. (or P2M) which is definitely out of my league. Lol.
And damn... it also looks pretty hard!

Then there were these other colleges that looked good too.

But my point is... I really wanna get out of here.
Live independently... you know?


Right now--honestly,--I see myself doing _______.
(don't guess na... lalo na kung kung-anu-anong yang kagaguhan.)

I know, right? Another WTF.
Well of course you won't know. Basta, it seems far-fetched for someone like me. But I really do.... really.


Anyhow... back to reality.
I'm undecided about what course to take.
But I'm leaning on Communications Technology Management in the Ateneo.
But some say it's a waste of my capabilities. Any suggestions?

For some reason... the more realistic side sees me in 
a. Journalism (film reviews or feature articles)
b. some Advertising company
c. in the HR, PR or marketing department in the corporate world of some company
d. in some party-organizing company.

My future seems so hazy.
I wanna know what's going to happen....
or at least find a path. o.O

0 reps.: