the planet

Monday, November 24 at 3:50 PM
Skechers, Today & Chinese

It's quite sad Xavier didn't win. But you have to admit Dance X was damn amazing! Hahaha. Plus, may pole dance pa! Hahaha.

Congratulations to Miriam and DLSU!
(tamang-tama I was wearing green that day)



Nakakapanghinayang ang start of the day.

I am very unsure of my Science quiz. I wasn't even able to finish.
Waaa!

Add to that, we extended kaya I was late for Newsday.

Normally, that wouldn't be a problem.
But our Newsday report was super awesome that we could've gotten a perfect if I wasn't late.
Bakit? Nag-extend kami over the allotted time.
Instead we got a 92... but we could've gotten something higher than 97. Lol.

Anyhow, it was fun.
Even if the videos didn't work. We still did really well. I'm proud.
(Lesson learned: the only thing Mac will accept is MOV files. Sigh.)



As promised, I'll go rant about another subject: CHINESE.
But once again... You CANNOT take anything against me. :P

Oh c'mon. It's like the worst subject we have.
No offense, we just forget everything at the end of the day. Lalo na pag dating ng graudation. I dunno how much of it we even use.

We barely understand the lessons.
We're taught the weirdest stuff, just like this morning.

I mean, why are you trying to tech us how to use two almost-synonymous words when you can't tell us when to use one of them?

I mean... o.O

What's really sad is that it sometimes leads to disrespect.
I won't elaborate on that. But truly, it does, most especially if the class is composed of a barkada of gagos.

Anyhow. That's all for now.

0 reps.: