everytime you hold me

Saturday, November 22 at 2:22 PM
Sleep, Bandfest, End

Yesterday was--can I say it--a bitch.
Sigh. Here I go.

Basically, I ran on really low energy.
Still, I have to thank my sponsors. Much love to Nescafe and Starbucks!

Taken from the clues.
I slept at four.

Yeah... i know. Why?
I still don't remember
Bu probably because i kept searching for albums.

(I was able to download putnam--both the album and the video--and little shop 2003 the video)
I was just glad that I had my Chinese riji pre-prepared (o.O) and that I had help with CLE. What I wasn't able to do though was study for the Chinese quiz. (I hope I did okay.)

Anyhow.
I woke up groggy. But i didn't fall asleep in the bus.
In fact... I was already scheming. Scheming for what?
When we reached the drop-off point at MTQ, I ran for Ash Creek. Thank God Mercury was open. I bought Nescafe in can. (gasps)

The last time I drank that was Tulo.
I think I slept really late the night before it + I needed to be exceedingly hyper for my "role"
So... memories came back.
That memory also includes dropping home dead. (then again, i drank two and a half cans)

Anyhow. Yada yada.
I was awake the whole day (almost)
I think that Nescafe in can is the only kind of coffee that works on me.
I was expecting to fall asleep during... i won't name them na.

I bet I lost all of it during lunch.
I ran around the whole campus looking for the only missing instrument for our band.

Today was bandfest.
I didn't sing though as previously planned.
I wanted to though, it's just that I never attended the practices.
Watching them though made me nervous... I was scared for our class.

So... after lunch was Filipino.
That was probably the subject with less/no sleep involved as far as I remember.
But I am definite I was dozing off already. The coffee wasn't strong enough anymore. (starting to remember last year's effects on me.)

Then... bandfest came.
I was supportive. I even made banners suring English class.

In all fairness, it exceeded my expectations.
I was expecting most to suck. (based on previous band efforts our batch has had)
Although the out-of-key singing was never to be missed.

I agree with the winners.. mostly.
Section E was great.
Section G was also really good.
Section F was good too if they had a louder/more confident voice.

Section D was what I was waiting for the most. Why? I heard Kirk Chan sing before. It was really good. As such, I was hoping, for once, we'd have in-key singing. But he didn't perform. I wish he did. But hell... they was still really good. Kakaiba sila sa lahat. I was rooting for them. Finally, they have something to rejoice for amidst (what I hear) as all complaints in batch copetitions.

I was quite bummed out by our band.
I wish they had told me Nathan was going to read the lyrics. I would have done it as well.
But I have to say we did pretty all right naman. o.O
I feel guilty though... I mean, really. I wish I took a more active part.

What's quite disappointing was our class.
Wala man lang support. Although I do understand why. Still... sigh.
Whatever happened to our 193 unity?

Anyhow. I was dazed during the bandfest.
It's the caffeine kicking out. Same symptom as last year before I ended in bed.
Kaya I was planning on getting another cup of coffee from Starbucks. It wasn't strong but I bet it would've been enough to last till before I go to sleep. But the line was damn long.
So I bought Sansrival from Hungry Pac, thinking the sugar would be good enough. Kids, DO NOT buy Sansrival from Hungry Pac. Get the chocolate cake instead!

I ran out of energy for FX.
Although, I have to say, it was a highlight of my day. Haha!
:D

Going home, I passed by Starbucks. 
Got myself Caramel Cream. No more coffee! Hahaha.
It was smooth and cool. Relaxing actually.

It helped me stay clam while waiting for a cab to come along.
Damn all the taxis had people.

Anyhow. I went home. Watched Scrubs. Before I knew it, I was asleep.
Dead. (Just like last time) Good thing  decided not to wear contacts.
That's some time before 9. And I woke up past 8. Almost 12 hours. I'm satisfied. :D

0 reps.: