don't think. don't speak

Thursday, November 13 at 2:15 PM
Designs

Finally, I'm done with whatever and whatever. Hahaha.
And it's all because of PAASCU week.

So yes, I did some designing over the week. o.O
I haven't done anything like it since seventh grade when I was still PRO.
The only thing I did over the high school years was help charles or criticize the board. Haha!

Anyhow. Here we go...

This first one, I'm not that proud of. it's so rushed. o.O
Harveen and I did it just the dismissal before.
It would have looked better if someone *coughjascoughpercough* had it all set up before sem break. o.O


It's our Photography Xelect exhibit. It can be seen in the LRC.
So, if you have the time, come over and visit it. :D 
Para di naman langawin. (but in all fairness, i've seen some interested people)

Have a look...




And here's what I'm more proud of...


It's the 3C bulletin board. Not too shabby considering grade seven pa ang huli kong gawa.
I'm just happy I was able to make one. Hahaha. I miss doing that na eh. Lol.

It's kinda corny... but whatever. Haha!

That's it. :D

Oh.. btw. Did I mention Chinaaaaaa won Best Classroom Design in the Xp Interaction?
All thanks to my pond and cj's chinese animals! :D Haha.
Sadly, we don't have pictures. :|

0 reps.: