in the...

Friday, November 28 at 8:21 PM

RANDOM

This has got to be one of the most awesome... and one of the most not...
days of my life. :))

Here's how it goes.
I'm still very sick. I virtually went to the bathroom in every period to try and heal myself. I even puked out what i perceive is turon--thanks, dc! o.O

I was also having crazy ideas of going to Star City. You know what, I'm glad I didn't go through with it. Hahaha! Next Sat na! :D

Noli over Julius Caesar... any day! :P

Anyhow... the end of the day.
Mentoring was fun. Hahaha! We did an egg drop: and I made a new friend. 'Egg Wrap'
The egg survived! :D And we won chocolate!

I'm sorry, sore throat...I couldn't help myself.
The chocolate tasted like sex. hahaha!a
Of course, nakipag-unahan ako para sa branded. Twix. Toblerone. Kitkat. Cadbury. Haha!

Anyhow. I answered Sandugo's answer sheet thingy. Seems like I'm the only one who did it. Lol. At least, I tried. Hahaha! I want my incentive.

After which, FX. Hahaha! I won't say much on this na... except that I don't want another Pippin. Grrr! I am seriously going to freak. o.O

In other news... NAKAKAINIS! I wish I was eighteen. I wish I was more free.
Sigh. One day...

Back to topic.
After FX, we played tag. Lol.
Napahingal ako doon. But that was fun! Hahaha.

Then Stacey and I went to Starbucks. Ate dinner. Drank coffee.
Thank you Tisha for your smarts! Kundi, wala akong kasama/tagahatid/tagahawak ng bag sa Envy. Hahaha.

ENVY was fun. It was my first party ever. Hahaha.
Well... it would have been more fun if it didn't end early. Waaa. Sayang... it was just starting.
At least, bonding with the new fx members. hahaha.

Once again, David Archuleta. Grr. I got that twice.
I dunno... I don't think I look like him. I dunno what others see. haha!
Plus, I apparently sound like one of their friends. o.O

Anyhow... crazy night. I loved it.
Except for that sore ending I don't need to mention. :))

Hey... thanks peeps! I really enjoyed.

0 reps.: