we should all be glad.

Sunday, November 25 at 11:06 PM
Auds and Missing Lunch
la lang...*s: 11.25: 11.17
BEWARE! Contagious: Your Fault...
29 days till Christmas!

Well. We just had the FX auditions last Friday. I thought we'd have another FX run. Guess not... it's just like a short snippet of what I did... I'm still glad that I didn't have to audition like everyone else... right, Kim?

Why FX Run? Kasi it was EEEEEVIL! I broke my arm running around and vocalizing at the same time. Pinagalitan ako ni Mr. Legs coz I didn't see the money I dropped. (Hehe!) Talagang pinapakapal ang aking mukha. Tapos, Stacey and Enzo amde me do the worst thing in the whole world... which became nothing compared to what we really do in FX. Hahha!

Anyhow. So yeah. They did their stuff. Congrats to those who got in! Hahaha!
Sorry for those who didn't get to. Hahaha.

Well, I just wanna say that FX is.... hmm.
I'm just wondrin' now what will happen once I'm in h4... sino pa kaya ang sasali knowing that..... hay... Wag na nga. LOL. Hahahaha!

Hope this works out. Hahaha. Anyhow. We have a H1 NAAAA!!!! Hahaha...
No offense to you Dulay... but STUDY!!!

.-.

Well, I went to tutor today... I wasn't able to eat nga in Ayala. We were there na, but we haven't eaten kasi Mommy Fim wasn't there pa. So my dad chose to leave for tutor since she'll be late. Damn! Inis. I miss Alexy and Botsok pa naman! Waaa!
Hahahaha.

.-.

I HAVEN'T WATCHED HEROES PA!!! :((

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: