try reciting it

Sunday, November 11 at 2:17 PM
QT Scores, Assumptions and Whatever
la lang...*s: 11.11: 3.09
BEWARE! Contagious: Me Love...
43 days till Christmas!

On the other side of the world. Hahaha.

Anyhow. Here are my QT scores:
English - 100%
Science - 99%
Soc Sci - 91%
Math - 85%
Filipino - 87%
CLE - 100%

Hahaha! Sad ako sa math! I thought I did well pa naman. Waaa!
As for Filipino, saya ko sobra! Hahaha. kala ko bagsak na ako 'eh! hahaha. Weee!

Anyhow. I'm qutie scared of the report card for Filipino and Chinese.
Math... lahat naman ng quiz ko are pasado and high so it should go higher naman.
Eng, Sci and CLE... Mataas naman sila eh.
Soc Sci.. computed it na--mataas-taas na rin.
FILIPINO! Grabe... am'bababa! Ayoko na sa mga maikling kwento. yikes!
CHINESE! I have no idea. I'm jsut scared of all those low quizzes and syit. Hahaha!

Well. Other than that, I'm gonna start good study habits na. LOL.
Dapat by 11, tulog na ako. therefore I must do my homework early. hahaha!
Other than that, I can't wait to do lights and prod next play... if there is one. hahaha. For some reason, I'm sobrang proud of prod. (kahit na minamaliit ni cy. haha!) hahaha!

Hmm... just came from Mass. We were actually early. galing! Hahaha.
Well.. gtg.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: