aming ligaya

Friday, November 2 at 9:00 PM
Ramblings
la lang...f: 11.2: 9.03
BEWARE! Contagious: Santa Fe...
52 days till Christmas!

Haha. Let someone else notice that.
Wow... I'm just 2 more posts away from finishing Lupang Hinirang. Haha!

Anyhow. I just spent the afternoon reading my scenes in The Chocolate War and reading the whole script. Hahaha. Add to that, I've been downloading new music. Haha!

Well. Nothing that interesting in my life. I just wanna sleep right now. Hahaha!

For a reason, I feel really scared.
I feel something wrong's going to happen. And I just wanna scream. It's another one of those helpless cases.
I feel nervous, but I wanna be calm.
I feel annoyed that people have the nerve.
I feel assured that people have the sympathy.
I feel like a mad-man. I am a mad-man.
I dunno what to do. I dunno how I can do what I want to do but can't do in the first place 'coz I dunno how to do it to begin with.
AM I MAKING ANY SENSE? <<-- That was rhetorical... but you can answer it if it pleases you to do so.

Anyhow. Where was I? Nowhere.
I just answered my own question.
I must really be that crazy. Hay.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: