take me to the candy shop

Monday, November 19 at 9:52 PM
Post-Choc War and Stage FX
la lang...m: 11.19: 10.14
BEWARE! Contagious: Simpel Joys...
35 days till Christmas!

Anyhow, before I go Isaac Mendez and make my eight drawings, i just wanna do a quickie.

Well. Before I go write my second Choc War blog, here's what happened during the last show. Yeah. I had my new shoes on so I ran like a penguin when going to the other entrance. Why? To prevent tap-dancing and for my pants not to fall off. Hahaha!

Ultimate cam-whore right after "Saklolo! Saklolo! Kung sinumang nasa itaas diyan! Tulungan ninyo kami!" Sino kaya iyong mabigat na iyon. Anyhow, yeah, walang hiyaan na kaming nag-cam whore sa stage. LOL!

After, cam whorring pa rin sa dressing rooms. And then doing crazy stuff ulit. Hahaha! Well, I had cake all over my back which was soooo annoying. Hahaha.

Afterwards, we had our cast party. GRABE! Hindi kamai magkasya sa loob ng kotse. Nakakandong na lang ako kay Geremy. Hahaha! Sobrang sikip. LOL. Anyhow, we ate dinner and cam-whores some more till early in the morning. And then we went home. hahaha!

Thanks, Ms.A!

.-.

Kanina, we had a simple celebration and some discussion. I can't wait for FX Night and Field Trip! We're going to watch another play. YEAH!

Well. The first one being Into The Woods. I'm so excited. I wanna see that girl I saw in TV Patrol. She was amazing! hahahaha. Unbelievable.

Part of the discussion is:
AUDS ARE ON!
Hey guys! I'm inviting all of you to audition for our new musical. Join na! You'll have so much fun. Trust me! Contact me na lang for details.

Well. Anyway, tomorrow, I go do the P.A. again. LOL.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: