buhay ay langit sa piling mo

Friday, November 2 at 3:22 PM
Greenhills, Cable and Cemetery
la lang...f: 11.2: 3.26
BEWARE! Contagious: nothing...
52 days till Christmas!

Alright. Hahaha.
Last night, we went to Greenhills. Grocery lang for Trisha.
Tapos we ate at Bacolod Inasal. Hahaha.
And then we went to Watson's. At first we were just gonna buy my soap but when my dad said he was looking for M'n'Ms TAKBO AGAD AKO! Hehehe!

Anyhow, we brought her home na to Pasig.

BY THE WAY!
I have cable na! My dad finally hired an electrician. Haha! YEAH!!!
And to celebrate, I watched no channel at all. Hahaha! Just kept flipping around. Hahaha!

Well. I couldn't sleep last night. Mga 4 na siguro ako nakatulog. Hay. Not good.

Anyhow, we went to Himlayan this morning. Hahaha.
Funny thing was while we were praying the rosary, I FORGOT THE ANNUNCIATION I'm like... "The first Joyful mystery is... is.... is.... what's that mystery where Gabriel goes to Mary again." No one knew it either.
The dead got mad.... may nahulog na kandila. Lol.

Well. So now I'm here. Bumming off. About to read Chocklit.
Tomorrow naman, going to Loyola. And then off to FX.
Sunday, buy flowers. Go to Ayala for Kare-kare. YUM!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: